Monday, March 10, 2008

Spring Breaking, and Getting Clips...

-So Friday morning I was sitting in my dorming not planning on leaving for zoo town until the next day, and then I just went crazy and left out of nowhere. I'm really bi polar sometimes. its amazing. Anyway, I met up with Austin and some kalispell kids in Missoula later that day. Austin basically threw down, as did Race despite being blind from lack of contacts. The next day me and the Kalispell crew skated various spots, and received a number of kick outs that would piss you off. You know, the ones where the cranky old man comes out and says "this isn't a skatepark" or something like that. But we did manage to get a number of clips. I then left for Kalispell. Later that night I was pulled over for suspicion of drunk driving. Being 100 percent sober I was laughing as I had to walk the line, say my abc's backwards, and blow in the Breathalyzer. So that ended the night well with a fun pull over where i was just warned to get some sleep. Well now its monday, and that means the fish is here. So i'm gonna head to the shop and get a board and find someone to film with. I think I'm going to meet up with Dann Quinn mid week for a nice skate trip, so that should be fun. Anyway lata to all.


Logan

No comments: