Saturday, March 1, 2008

Come back horses...

-Anyway, this week has been super busy, but i did manage to also upload Kalabriskate online. So check that on our youtube page: www.youtube.com/spiritkalispell. Anyway, tests galore, and a week long film shoot, suck a duck.

-I found that the later I stay up the worse I function. Which should be obvious, but I'm so stupid it doesnt matter. Anyway, Dan Quinn confirmed today that he wants something to do with the video, so thats good. But I had to get him drunk for him to agree. Jk jk or something like that in internet lingo... um. Oh and Hamilton confirmed too. Well me Dan, Paulius, and Nick (yes thats right I started the sentence with me! I don't care its late) went skating tonight at Smiths. Dan was pretty drunk and liked to talk, so that was pretty funny. He managed to get some hellarious lines and even film a trick tips which will be provided for you at the end of this post. Its a joke to all you haters! Dan also discovered that if you are drunk, riding a horse ride at the grocery can be hours of relaxing entertainment. Anyway, I'm out, its too late...

Oh and heres a little montage of Dan that my boy Adam filmed the other night. It has a very clever name so peep it........ here

Oh and as promised here is the drunk trick tip of the night by Dan Quinn...

No comments: