Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday morning update

-Anyway, I'd like to first apologize for the lack of updates as of late. I was on spring break, and set the week before so things have been hectic, but not to worry I'm back, ha.

Anyway, spring break was pretty good, lots of filming throughout the week and such, blah blah blah. Yesterday was a long drive back to bozo for my birthday. Thats right! it was my birthday!, ha. Anyway, lots of filming is planned for this week, so expect a montage by the end of the week. Maybe sunday? Also, Ozz is in Bozo with me for the week, so we plan on filming with paulius and adam. Maybe get some quad angles, ha. Also, I'm going back to Zoo town on saturday probably. So any zoo town kids that wanna get trespassing tickets should meet up and film... lata

No comments: