Sunday, February 10, 2008

Yes, the skating went down



-finally some skating went down. Actually a good deal of skating went down. And......... FILMING! Nothing too special but Nick, Nate, and I went out for the day and skated several fun spots. One was brand new and will provide us with some much needed clips in the summer I have a feeling. Nick and I however, did happen to land back to back fs flip, and then a I finished 'er off with a trey, so that was probably the highlight of the trip.
-Random bit of info, I've overheard talk of the city filling our skate park with dirt. Although this sounds like it could happen, I would not worry about the rumor, as the reason for doing such a thing was so ridiculous I wanted to puke. Yes, this could happen if we constantly kept trash everywhere, yet it can't happen from our local corrupt police force. But I think we should really think about keeping that place clean. I know its none of my guys, but dammit just take a second to pick your trash up. So anyway, don't worry about it getting filled, just pick your trash up. They won't close it because of the meth heads that loiter in the grass by the skate park. They have nothing to do with us and they have done that for years even before our park was up. So if you hear anyone talk of this "filling the park," tell them to just do there part and keep it clean. And if anyone does hear any legit information thats not just stupid hearsay or rumor, then please let me know, because we should get the legal ball rolling for our side.
-oh and I lost in a race to a bicyclist the other day. Was a moment I will never forget.

No comments: