Monday, February 11, 2008

so basically

- Skated some last night with Paulius and Nick. Nick beat me at skate, but thats ok because he also claims that he once beat a black man at skate, so now I don't feel so bad.
-I think I know how I want the format of the next video to be. Basically I want to rep all of Montana. No crews, just everyone. I don't care if you are Spirit, RMM, EOW, 4 Skin, World Boards, Darkness, or what, I want to rep em all. This may be an ambitious task, but yeah, I'm crazy, and I have a couple years so bring it on bitches. Ha but I'm still not giving out any news on what the video is going to be like but lets just say there will be blood...
-Anyway, as the year rolls on I am slowly losing ambition for this thing we call college. Its safe to say that I'm ready for summer, or at least spring. Oh and it snowed last night which pretty much blows. Am I boring you? Probably. Well lets spice things up I guess from now on.
-So does anyone know my Christmas tree story? ha well its a good one. Ask me it sometime...
-Oh and Nick is going to have a good deal of photos up pretty soon so get hyped...

Lata
Logan

No comments: