Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend that Hell froze over

-One quick thing before I go into detail about this weekend, Nick took a lot of photos which I will have up soon. Also, the montage is going to be edited tomorrow so be patient!
-So Friday i woke up after a nice night of sleep after watching "There Will Be Blood." Me Paulius, Nick and Dan Quinn had gone to the movie the night before. It was my second time watching it, and let me tell you, it still is amazing. Anyway, back to Friday. I work up around ten thirty to Fletcher wanting me to take some pictures of him washing a random car for the La Parilla challenges. I declined as I had to do a billion things and he had to work any second, so Nick I guess stepped in. He ended up finishing the challenge btw. Check out Four-skin.com to see, ha. Anyway, I spent the remainder the the day getting ready, and then shooting photos at the skate park. The weather was really nice, but was predicted to be horrible the next day. Well we ended up getting together and finally leaving around five thirty, two hours past the time we intended to leave. Well anyway, the drive was quite glorious, only a couple hours at most. When we entered Helena, we were met by a happy storm that was closely approaching. We immediately went to the skate park, as we were going to meet Cody and Evan there. Here we filmed a little and goofed off in the park for the remainder of the day light. I was happy to see Evan and Cody, as it was long over do for such a trip.

After skating, we drove the Evans house and visited with his mom and him. I even got a really amazing sticky note that said "this is fucking urgent" on the top. They were all custom made. We visited for quite a while, and then left and went to fletchers house. It was about twelve now, so me Paulius and Nick watched TV downstairs. I ended up sleeping in a sofa that could go all the way back, ha I actually really enjoyed it. Boom I slept like a rock.

I woke up to a freezing twenty or so degrees with a couple inches of slush outside, and a lot of wind. Bummer. We started our day by going to RMR for some free employee coffee. It was here that fletcher showed us the picture of him streaking in the naked noodle. What a picture. Well once we waisted about three hours here, we began by hitting up a parking garage with some ledges. Evan and Fletcher got a line pretty quickly. I had to go to the bathroom, so i ended up going in the very corner of the parking garage. Little did i know that a trail of my urine would reach all the way across the floor of the parking garage, and provide for a nice skating obstacle.

We then skated a brick bank spot. It was SOOOO windy. Evan killed it quickly, and we left. Btw, I forgot to mention that we got crapes that morning and even recieved a couple free ones. Anyway, after this we went to fletchers to get a broom. After this we met up with Race, Emilio, and Casey at the skatepark. Apparently race had almost died by over correcting and side sliding his car at 75 mph on the highway. He was pretty shook up. We skated the park again, and then decided to hit up the state handrail. Race threw down a front lip and back tail in a short ammount of tries, despite it being skate stopped. We then parted ways with the boys, and went to fletchers for an amazing meal. After this we went for icecream where paulius asked for another brownie on his icecream and the lady actually gave it to him. Man that kid can work magic. We then ended the night by watching old four skin videos. What a night.

Today i woke up to a nice sunny day! I was so hyped. We began the day with some breakfast, and then a skate at the park. After this we went to a hip tranny type spot. We got several good tricks and then were kicked out by the nicest cop ever. Seriously he was SOOOO nice like he even let emilio finish getting his trick. Anyway, Race and the boys then headed home while we hit up a downhill ledge spot. Evan and Cody ripped this spot up. We even managed to "
obtain" a brand new sign. Thats a good day in my book. Anyway, we then went to fletchers for dinner and then headed home. Although it sounds like there werent a million clips, there were actually quite a few, and way more than I thought due to the shatty weather.

Ok well I have to study now.

Logan

No comments: