Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mini rampage!

-So tonight me and some Bozeman decided it would be a good idea to make a mini ramp montage. Well We filled a whole tape with just some goofy stuff, so that should be up pretty damn soon. Anyway thats it for that. Oh and apparently I look drunk when I'm on a mini ramp despite being 100 percent sober. I think this is due to the fact that I have to duck. But despite this it is still a great time. And thanks to Alix for the sesh.
-Well anyway, after the sesh we watched this ridiculous movie, "the next invasion" or some shit I can't remember. Ha it was so horrible that I was almost mad after watching it. But even despite Robin and Guggey making fun of us, we all finished the movie, much to the criticism that it received. During this time however, Nate did realize his love for Lyn-z Adams Hawkins, despite her being like twelve in the movie. Nate then promptly added her as a myspace friend right after watching the flick. Its safe to say that the only thing Nate will get from the female skater is a possible restraining order. But we won't hold that against him. I mean she is 18 now (so says her myspace). Well thats the night in a whole.
-Tomorrow I have to take part in some psych experiment that said you had to be 18 or older. This kind of scares me, I hope I come out with out any type of brain trauma. So please pray for me, as I have no clue what I'm getting into. Really off topic I know, but I had to bring that up.

Lata
Logan

No comments: