Friday, January 18, 2008

Big Update

-So lots of stuff has gone down as of late, although its winter time in the flathead! Anyway "WWIT?" is selling well and we are already preparing for our next film which is rumored to be a three year product.

-Race and the boys are still killing it, and progressing everyday, I can't wait to see what they have up their sleeves.

-If you haven't already done so pick up a copy of "What Was I Thinking?" at Spirit skate shop, or email us, and we can send you one via good old snail mail. And only for ten dollars!

-I am working on a montage from over winter break so sit tight for that! Anyway, we should up this quite regularly, so sit tight, and get ready for some serious action. For now check out five easy warm up tricks I filmed in about five minutes of race!
Five Warm Up Tricks With Race Nagel

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: